Cut photos to the size and shape of the state or country where you took the photo and add to a large map for displaying all the places you have been.
Time to Complete:1:00
What you'll need:
- Travel photos
- Two identical maps
- Scissors and/or utility knife
How to Make It
- Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or the My KODAK MOMENTS App
- Select a photo for a state or country
- Use one map for a cutting template and one for the display. Cut the state or country out of map #1
- Use that cut-out as a template to cut the photo to the shape of the state or country
- Glue the photo to the state or country spot on map #2
Tip: Be sure to print photos large enough to fit the state or country you intend to cover. Time to complete depends on how many states or countries you have traveled to.