Window Frame with Hooks
Create a unique and useful project with this old window, some photos printed at a KODAK Picture Kiosk, and interesting knobs. You’ll have a fancy place to hang your things when you walk in the door.
Time to Complete:00:45
What you'll need:
- Scrapbooking paper
- Glue or spray adhesive
- Photo tape
- Old window pane
- Decorative knobs
How to Make It
- Go to a KODAK Picture Kiosk and print some favorite photos a bit smaller than the size of each pane – about an inch smaller on each side.
- Cut different but complementary pieces of scrapbooking paper the size of each pane.
- Glue the photos onto each piece of scrapbooking paper.
- Tape each paper and photo combination into each pane.
- Add decorative knobs to hang coats or keys from the frame.
- Using mounting tools, mount the frame to the wall.