Time to Complete:00:45
What you'll need:
- Photos-multiple copies of the same photo, depending on how many layers you'd like
- Foam core
- Glue or spray adhesive
- Craft knife
How to Make It
- Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk.
- Attach background picture to frame’s backer board.
- On a second print, rough cut the area of the photo you’d like to highlight.
- Apply this portion of the photo to foam core and let dry.
- Use craft knife to cut around highlighted portion.
- Attach to background photo.