Take a favorite photo and create some fun springtime art. Turn kids into bunnies or flowers; the possibilities are endless.
Time to Complete:00:30
What you'll need:
- Close-up photos
- Paper plates
- Pink and black cardstock
How to Make It
- Go to a KODAK Picture Kiosk or use the KODAK MOMENTS App and print some close-up photos of the kids
- Cut out pictures to fit the inside of a paper plate
- Glue picture to the plate. Cut out ears from extra paper plates
- Cut out inside of ears from pink construction paper and glue in place
- Cut out whiskers from black construction paper and glue in place
- Glue bow in place
TIP: This is a great project to keep kids occupied during family gatherings.