Cotton Ball Bunny
This easy Easter project features your favorite little bunny. A great project for the kids!
Time to Complete:00:30
What you'll need:
- Close up photo of child’s face
- Construction paper (white and pink)
- Cotton balls
How to Make It
- Print photo on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or My KODAK MOMENTS Apps
- Cut the head, body and tail of the bunny using the white construction paper
- Cut the ears using the pink construction paper
- Glue the body parts together
- Cut the photo to fit the face of the bunny and glue on
- Glue the cotton balls to the construction paper
TIP: Using a small cup of glue to dip the cotton balls into may be helpful.