School bus frame
The kids will be excited to craft this bus frame to hold their first day of school pictures.
Time to Complete:00:45
What you'll need:
- First day of school photos
- Craft sticks
- Yellow paint and paint brush
- Black construction paper
- Alphabet stickers
- White glue
How to Make It
- Print pictures using the KODAK MOMENTS App or the KODAK Picture Kiosk.
- Paint sticks yellow and allow to dry
- Cut sticks to size and assemble bus. Glue sticks together using extra sticks on the back as a frame
- Cut 2 black circles for wheels and glue to bus
- Attach alphabet stickers
- Tape pictures to back
*Tip—make the frame before school starts to get kids excited about back to school, then insert pictures after the first day of school.