Mother’s Day Competition Legal
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Kodak Moments Photo Contest (“Contest”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico), age 18 or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees and members of their immediate families and households of Kodak Alaris (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, electronic media firm, and anyone involved in the production, development or handling of this Contest are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- TIMING: Contest begins 12:00a.m. 4/20/18 and ends at 11.59p.m. 5/4/18 (“Contest Period”). All times are Eastern Time or “ET.” Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Contest. The number of entries per Contestants is not limited, however, Kodak Alaris reserves the right to limit entries and will notify contestants of any such limitation.
- HOW TO ENTER: You can only enter the Contest via the Kodak Moments website – https://v0eq.app.link/e/Giveaway
- CONTEST THEME: Sponsor intends to offer multiple contests over any given calendar year. Each Contest shall seek themed entries (e.g., “Tender Moments”). Contestants are not permitted to submit the same photo to multiple Contests. Notwithstanding the proceeding, photos chosen as the winning entry in any prior contests are ineligible for submission to future contests.
- UP TO SIXTEEN (16) WINNERS will be selected by Sponsor at the end of the Contest Period. Photo entries will be judged based on (a) responsiveness to the Contest theme, (b) authenticity (i.e. not “staged”) and (c) overall impact. One-person selfies and/or images without people are ineligible. DECISIONS BY SPONSOR ARE FINAL AND BINDING. Sponsor will notify the winner via the contact information provided at the time of entry; Sponsor may disqualify anyone who fails to respond to the notification within five business days. All unclaimed prizes shall be deemed null and void if not claimed within thirty days of notification.
- PRIZE: One prize is awarded per person. The prize is a thirty-dollar credit (in the form of a code) for Kodak Moments ship-to-home products including taxes and shipping. The credit may only be used and redeemed for ship-to-home products purchased via both the Kodak Moments mobile application and the Kodak Moments website. Any expenses not mentioned above are the winner’s responsibility. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No sponsorship, endorsement, approval or responsibility for this Contest by prize suppliers/manufacturers is intended or implied. Odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of entries received.
- IMAGE RIGHT FOR CONTESTANT: By submitting a photo, you hereby represent and warrant that
(a) you own the entire copyright in and to the photo
(b) have obtained all necessary permissions and clearances from any and all persons depicted in the photo (or in the case of persons under the age of 18 have received necessary permissions from such person’s legal guardian), and
(c) have the full power and authority to grant Sponsor all of the rights necessary for the use of the photo, including without limitation the rights set forth in Section 9 of these terms. Without limiting the foregoing, by submitting a photo you for yourself, heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, release and discharge Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, licensees, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any and all claims arising out of or in any way connected with the photo and the use thereof.
- IMAGE RIGHTS FOR SPONSOR: You retain your rights to your photograph; however, by entering the contest, you grant the Sponsor (and those authorized by Sponsor) a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotion, exhibition, and commercial products. Notwithstanding the proceeding, in the event Sponsor chooses to use or reproduce any photograph, it will (a) provide notice to the contestant and (2) include a photographer credit as feasible. Sponsor will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses. Sponsor is further entitled to assign and/or transfer this right to use the photo to affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and successors.
- GENERAL TERMS: Contest entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Prize acceptance constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes without additional compensation. Participants, by participating in this Contest, hereby waive and release, and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, electronic media firm, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, from and against, any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that they may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause of thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from their acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or inability to use a prize in the Contest, or their participation in the Contest, or their participation in any Contest or prize related activity, Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries or Internet technical, hardware, software, telephone, or transmission failures of any kind, which may limit a person’s ability to enter the Contest. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any injury or damage to Contest entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering or downloading any materials in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend advertising the Contest on the Internet should a computer virus, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Contest entrant found to be disrupting the operation of the Contest. If the integrity of the Internet portion of the Contest is compromised in any manner, Sponsor reserves the right to modify Contest and select a winner from valid entries received that are unaffected by the problem. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any online Contest entrant, Contest entrant will be deemed the individual named on the account from which the entry was made. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Contest entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York State, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York State or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York State.
- WINNERS LIST: For a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Kodak Alaris, 2400 Mt. Read Blvd., Rochester, NY 14615. Attn: Everyday Moments Competition.
- SPONSOR: Kodak Alaris, 2400 Mt. Read Blvd., Rochester, NY 14615.