- Print your pictures on the Kodak Picture Kiosk or with the Kodak Moments App
- Cut the toy in half across the midsection with the saw
- Spray paint the pieces
- Glue attracting pieces of magnets to each cut side of the toy
- Put the toy back together allowing the magnets to pull together with a photo in between
Tip: Perfect at place markers at your holiday table.
- Print your pictures on the KODAK Picture Kiosk or with the KODAK MOMENTS App
- Cut a large tree shape out of the green poster board
- Cut a star from the yellow construction paper and a base from the brown construction paper
- Glue the star and base to the tree
- Cut your photos into various sized circles
- Add half a Velcro dot to the tree and the other half to the back of each photo
- Hang the tree on the wall and add a photo for each day approaching Christmas
Tip: This is a great project for kids!